Risky bird Risky bird

good graphics and gameplay involved but may i suggest that for every 10 or 20 points you get, the character can get a bit faster because it seemed a bit too easy but except for that its a pretty good game :)

Pixeltris: Sticky Blocks Pixeltris: Sticky Blocks

the music earraped me sorry, also the game doesnt work for me

ceosol responds:

Thanks for the comment. I put in a music mute button in the level selection screen (although collisions still make noise). Can you be more specific on what part of the game didn't work? Since you heard music you obviously did get into the game. Maybe I can update something or make a different version that is more accessible if I know what went wrong.

Sine Sine

it feels like this game should be easier to play, maybe the ball could be a bit slower and gradually build its way up to be very fast maybe. i really dont like how the background almost matches up to the colour of the ball, it makes it extremely hard to focus on the ball when its moving alot. this game has lots of potential but i just dont think its as great as it could of been. hope this helps :)

You won't tell anyone? You won't tell anyone?

wow. that was awesome, it would be even more cool if there were more choices maybe and if there was a longer story or something like that. this is cool for a game online. i hope you make more of these type of games :D

GTA GTA

just wondering, did you put much effort into making this? you could make a better version of this game if you really wanted to. you might not get very far from this "game" since it is boring after a while and very repetitive

Odiousgames responds:

Honestly, no i didnt put as much effort as i could into this game, its one of my first games and i rushed it also i wasnt to sure how to add stuff like enemies or menus.

ConcentricHolic ConcentricHolic

very cool game concept. tis very challenging as well. keep up the great work!

Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil

thats cool

Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!! Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!!

its pretty good yeah, but in my opinion, the enemies could have been animated, maybe have them walking to increase difficulty in some parts of the game, this game is awesome, keep it up!

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx

Whatever Blows Your Skirt Whatever Blows Your Skirt

its pretty good, its playable at least, it could be better if there were a better drawing style for the woman but thats all i have to say about this game, its alright for one of those games you play when your generally bored and its quite funny. good job

BoxVel BoxVel

that awesome, challenging and addictive. its like one of those old 90's arcade games you would play for hours