Neighborhood Argument Neighborhood Argument

holy hell that was too funny XD i laughed so much at that last joke with the flintstones, so funny, great animation and i hope to see more =D

Procrastination again Procrastination again

XD lol thats so funny

Happy New Year, friends! Happy New Year, friends!

i liked that alot, its cute. reminds me of shaun the sheep lol

Risky bird Risky bird

good graphics and gameplay involved but may i suggest that for every 10 or 20 points you get, the character can get a bit faster because it seemed a bit too easy but except for that its a pretty good game :)

Pixeltris: Sticky Blocks Pixeltris: Sticky Blocks

the music earraped me sorry, also the game doesnt work for me

ceosol responds:

Thanks for the comment. I put in a music mute button in the level selection screen (although collisions still make noise). Can you be more specific on what part of the game didn't work? Since you heard music you obviously did get into the game. Maybe I can update something or make a different version that is more accessible if I know what went wrong.

Sine Sine

it feels like this game should be easier to play, maybe the ball could be a bit slower and gradually build its way up to be very fast maybe. i really dont like how the background almost matches up to the colour of the ball, it makes it extremely hard to focus on the ball when its moving alot. this game has lots of potential but i just dont think its as great as it could of been. hope this helps :)

Rice Lights Rice Lights

if this was made into a loop, it would be an awesome idea to have this track in some retro arcade game. great job!

Noisy responds:

I agree xD Thank you!

i can see you now i can see you now

awesome track! hope to hear more :D

johnfn responds:

Thanks JMac! The songs never stop... though there may be pauses for a little... :p

Okay. (V2) Okay. (V2)

epic! sounds really eerie, this music could be made into a horror game or something like that. great work!

Godzilla Superstar Godzilla Superstar

that is too cool, cant wait for the other 21 left to go lol, good luck =D

The white whale of office work The white whale of office work

haha XD lol so funny :D

Skull Skull

thats so epic =D take all of my stars!!